Sunday, February 16, 2014

Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt






Log Cabin Top; QUILTED with Stars & Loops (freehand)


Finished this quilt earlier in the week, but I've been awfully busy playing in the snow with Smokey & digging out cars (over & over!), so I'm behind in posting. 

I can't admit to being sick of the snow just yet. Even after having 20"+ dumped in the last week, I can't help but feel like I'm witnessing a beautiful event orchestrated by God. Snow is beautiful! It's peaceful (as long as you're not in one of pile-ups on the turnpike I suppose.) 

Yeah, it's annoying, it drags the school year out, messes up fun plans & work days, but well, that's life. Every day brings about annoyances & obstacles or blessings & life-changers ... a snowstorm, a hurricane, a flood, a beloved's death, a birth, an engagement, a broken heart, a mended marriage, illness, broken cars, missed bills, empty bank accounts, and the list goes on. 

Perspective is everything. And I choose to see snow as beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment