Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Strip-pieced table runner & Stitchery Challenge ~ Day 19

Strip-pieced table runner (using the tube method)





Day 19 - Fly Stitch


Here in picturesque Lancaster, Pennsylvania, we're in the midst of another snow storm. Don't ask me why, but I still get a little giddy like I would've when I was hopeful of getting out of a school day. That hasn't applied to me or my kiddos for a lot of years, but it seems to be a learned response, and even though it'll make life a pain for a couple day, I'm giddy for the snow storm. It's probably because deep down I'm a wannabe hermit & so a snow storm gives me extra reason to stay home :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the runner and watching it snow here in York county! I love the embroideries on Instagram each day!

    ReplyDelete