Saturday, May 10, 2014

Circles Quilt

I've been terribly remiss in posting lately! These quilts are still from before my Paducah trip. I just cannot seem to get caught up from being gone that week! Throw into the mix my hubby's b-day & a daughter celebrating her 22nd b-day, and my head is left spinning! 

So here goes... I loved quilting this top. This is Cindy's first throw-size top after having completed a table topper. I was working in the shop as she put it together, and relished watching her gain confidence. WALA! And curves so early on... impressive... most impressive :)

Cindy's Top is QUILTED with a Rose Meander (freehand)




Happy Mother's Day to all who'll be celebrating tomorrow. I cannot imagine not having been a mom, and I'm continuously thankful for the privilege. 

No comments:

Post a Comment