Sunday, April 6, 2014

Labyrinth Quilt

This Labyrinth Top; was QUILTED with Swirls & Curls Meander (freehand)












I do believe Spring has finally sprung here in PA! Although we're still experiencing chilly temps in the morning for the dog walk (I kinda liking the brisk walking), the daytime temps are 50's & 60's for this week! Woohoo!! 

In other news, my birthday is in four days, and I leave for the AQS Paducah Quilt Show in fifteen  days!!! 

There are no magnificent b-day plans, but I'm thrilled I get to take the day off & do pretty much whatever I want. That's a true treat for me :) 
(My only requests have been for chocolate cake with peanut butter icing & not to have to cook dinner.)

As for the Paducah trip... anyone immersed in quilting has heard of it, and I've wanted to go for the better part of a decade. I'm going as the tour bus hostess, and I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! 

I'll get to see a part of the country I've never visited & have two days drooling over quilts & various necessary & essential tools and/or notions. (More to come on this later)


1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm so excited for you.............Enjoy
    Beautiful quilting bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete