Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Leafy Swirl Quilt

Can anyone tell me the name of this quilt pattern? I've looked to no avail!

Anyway, the unidentified top is QUILTED with Leafy Swirl Meander (freehand)


Has summer hit your neck of the woods? It felt pretty summery out here in Lancaster PA,  today! Our lab has been in his glory jumping in the pool over & over to retrieve his toy. I'm still out there trying to make the pool area look presentable. The table/chairs are out, but they still need a good scrubbing, there's weeding to do, and installing the pool railings to attend to. 

Since it's supposed to rain tomorrow morning, I should get in some good quilting time, and then the younger daughter and I will be working on her homeschool portfolio. Before I can jump full-steam into summer, I still have the school year to wrap up with grading, report card, and the dreaded portfolio. Actually, I have the portfolio assembly down to a science after all these years, but it's time-consuming none-the-less. 

I'm still behind in posting quilt pictures, so keep checking back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment